Intersert.co.id – SNI ISO 22000 The Food Safety Management System (FSMS) ISO 22000 standard is focused on the development, implementation and improvement in all stages of the food supply chain. The organization who are involved in food processing, manufacturing and distribution should adopt and implement the FSMS to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption.
Our auditor and experts has abound of experiences and will accompany and support the development of your organization as well as provide objective feedback for your continuous improvement.
Benefit of ISO 22000 certification to your organization :
- Maintenance and continuous improvement
- Provides a framework for management commitment, communication with suppliers and customer
- Engagement of HACCP and other preventive plans that ensure food safety
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Improves the reputation of the organization
- Alignment with other internationally acknowledged standards
- Minimized food safety risks
- Increases transparency in food safety responsibility
Benefit os ISO 22000 certification to your customer :
- Ensured safe food
- Better quality in the food industry
- Conformity of products and services
- Ensures quality, safety and reliability