POLICY OF IMPARTIALITY
- Does not provide specialized consulting services for certification purposes
- Does not affect and threaten certification services on behalf of or for other certification bodies
- Committed to managing conflicts of interest that might occur
- Not involved in the decision to determine the certification services used by customers,
- Ensure that the certification decision is based on objective evidence of the suitability (or nonconformity) obtained and that the decision will not be influenced by other interests or other parties.