- To understand the importance of impartiality and confidentiality in carrying out its management system and process/product certification activities;
- To manage conflict of interest and ensure objectivity of its management system and process/product certification activities;
- To identify clients’ requirements, measure its performance against those requirements, and continuously implement initiatives to improve its services;
- To develop and offer high-quality services that meet the needs of the community and our clients with regard to the quality/environmental/safety impacts of our operations and services;
- To continually satisfy the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021 and ISO/IEC 17065, including the national/regional versions of the same, and the related IAF Mandatory Documents and the other documents related to the various services offered by InterSert and issued by the relevant Accreditation Bodies and Sector Authority Organizations.